In this internet-driven world, it's vital to keep yourself protected online. With major websites announcing password leaks almost every day, online privacy should be at the top of your mind. Take five minutes to run through these basic strategies for keeping your computer and online identity safe.
Via My Life Scoop.
- Change your passwords.
- Check your credit report.
- Update your antivirus protection.
- Keep track of your bank account.
- Change your Facebook privacy settings.
- Delete tweets that say too much.
- Avoid geotagging photos around your home.