The Ohio Society provides a free email account for every member of the Society. Your email account is accessible from any Internet connection and comes complete with an Ohio CPA address: email@example.com.
Username, email address
Please note that your username is also your e-mail address. For example if you chose "yourname" as your username for the Society's Web site, your email address would be: firstname.lastname@example.org
Member email features
The member email product has many enhancements, including:
- Reduce spam more effectively
- Easy spam administration at the system, domain, or user level
- Folder auto-clean
- Advanced content filtering
- Save messages in draft folder
- Complete Web interface
- Spam and content filtering
- Universal login
- Online address book
- Built-in spell check that is available in multiple languages
- Easy integration with various e-mail platforms and handheld devices
The member email is free and exclusively for members of The Ohio Society.
Using your e-mail account Eudora Mozilla Thunderbird Outlook Outlook Express
The following documents provide additional guidance on using your email account and integrating your account with your email platform.