For more than 50 years, Becker Professional Education has helped prepare students for success on the CPA Exam. In fact, we’ve invested over 100,000 hours in our CPA Exam Review to prepare you for success on the exam.
Why choose Becker for the CPA Exam? It works. No other CPA Exam review program comes close to matching Becker Professional Education.
- Highest pass rates - Students who prepare with Becker pass at double the rate of non-Becker candidates.*
- Top scorers - 14 of the 15 most recent Watt Sells Award winners prepared with Becker’s CPA Exam Review.
- More partners - 1,500+ accounting firms, corporations, government agencies, societies and universities choose Becker Professional Education.
Special Pricing for Ohio Society of CPAs Members
Becker is proud to offer members of The Ohio Society of CPAs $300 off the full CPA Exam Review course tuition. This offer is valid only on the full, 4-part course tuition price and cannot be combined with any other offers.
Becker’s CPA Exam Review is available in Live, Online, and Self-study formats. Our comprehensive course includes:
- Expert Instruction—100 hours of instruction from subject matter specialists and exam experts.
- PassMaster™ Interactive Software—Mirrors exam interface with over 6,000 multiple choice questions—more than other review providers. Questions link directly to the applicable pages in electronic textbooks and lectures.
- Complete Simulations—Only Becker provides complete task-based simulations that mirror those found on the CPA Exam. There are over 200 complete task-based simulations available for practice.
- Final Exam Software—Mirrors functionality and content of the actual CPA Exam so you can become familiar with the Computer-Based Test (CBT) environment. Includes two final practice exams per part.
- Textbooks—Comprehensive and exceptionally easy to use. Organized by the topics tested on the CPA Exam. Includes hundreds of past exam questions.
- Study Roadmap—Tells you exactly what to study, and how much time to devote to each topic.
- Interactive Study Planner—Helps develop an optimum study plan tailored to your study preferences. Also integrates with Microsoft Outlook.
- Convenient Lecture Review and Make Up—Complete access to our library from Becker’s expert national instructors.
- Unlimited Academic Support—Access our online database of frequently asked questions or log in and email your question to our team of subject matter experts.
- Flashcards (optional)—Over 1,000 cards to help you commit to memory the most important principles. Available in two convenient formats: traditional-style flashcards and new mobile flashcards app for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android or Blackberry.
- Final Review (optional)—An on-demand product for intensive, last-minute preparation.
The Becker Promise®
We are so convinced that our CPA Exam Review will prepare you to succeed on the exam that we offer The Becker Promise. If you utilize Becker but do not pass the CPA Exam, you may repeat our course at no additional tuition cost if you satisfy our requirements.
Learn more: Visit us at becker.com or View our YouTube video.
“I graduated with an accounting degree in 1987. About a year after graduating from college, I sat for the CPA exam but only passed two parts. After working as an accountant in the private sector for over 20 years, I decided to try again. Thanks to the Becker CPA Review CD's, I was able to study at home while working my full time job. Becker CPA Review prepared me for the exam, and I passed all four sections! If you put the time in, Becker really works!
* Becker Professional Education students pass at twice the rate of all CPA Exam candidates who did not take a Becker review course, based on averages of AICPA published pass rates. Data verified by an independent, third-party firm.