The Ohio Society and CCH, a part of Wolters Kluwer are offering members preferred pricing on all tax and accounting books including:
- Federal and State Tax
- Tax Prep
- Business Taxation
- Accounting & Audit
- Estate Planning and much more!
To access and order on the OSCPA/CCH, a part of Wolters Kluwer partner page, click here. View a PDF of the CCH Books Catalog.
New books from CCH, a part of Wolters Kluwer at 30% discount!
- Tax Planning Strategies 2012-2013
- OHIO Guidebook to Taxes 2013
- Master Depreciation Guide 2013
- Master Estate & Gift Tax Guide 2013
- INTERNAL REVENUE CODE
CCH, a part of Wolters Kluwer's most popular tax and accounting titles are now available as eBooks. This new digital format is the perfect complement to CCH, a part of Wolters Kluwer print books.
Here are just some of the great benefits of eBooks:
- Portable access to content
- Time-saving search functionality
- Easy navigation through linked TOCs and indexes
- Bookmarking feature ensures your notes never get lost or misplaced
For additional information on CCH, a part of Wolters Kluwer eBooks, please visit CCHGroup.com/eBooks.
For specific questions about CCH, a part of Wolters Kluwer and its many products, please contact OSCPA’s sales representative:
Sales Representative, Quantity Publications
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business
877-300-5219 phone and fax
CCH, a part of Wolters Kluwer, is the leading provider of tax information and software solutions for tax research, planning, compliance, accounting and audit. Our market-leading products include: The ProSystem fx® line, IntelliConnectT, Accounting Research Manager®, Knowledge Coach and Portal. CCH is celebrating 100 years in tax and accounting.