With the election and tax season around the corner, there are a lot of changes facing CPAs. Get the information you need to navigate these changes at the Cleveland Accounting Show, Oct. 24-25. Top sessions include:
- Washington Developments and Tax Legislative Outlook: What Congressional decisions have the potential to impact your business? Find out the latest developments, including a discussion about strategies to prepare for the impending “fiscal cliff.”
- Federal Tax Update: Just in time for tax season, find out what changes impact you, your business or your clients.
- Health Care Reform Strategies: Compliance deadlines are fast approaching. Are you prepared? Find out what you need to be doing now.
- Developing Internal Controls to Prevent Fraud: Hear from national speaker Leah Donti on the controls you need to have in place to prevent fraud. You can also catch a variety of other sessions on fraud, as well as hear from Donti on the latest FASB decisions.
- Gizmos and Gadgets: What are the cool new gadgets that can make your life easier? Which smartphone is better, Galaxy S3 or iPhone 5? Find out in one of the most popular sessions at the show. Afterwards, stop by the Techie Lounge to try some products out yourself.
One of the largest events for Ohio CPAs, the Cleveland Accounting Show offers a fast paced taste of the multitude of issues confronting accounting professionals. The Cleveland Accounting Show touches all the bases and can give you the knowledge you need on today’s major issues.
A special feature of the Accounting Show is webcasting the Tax Track. You can get 16 hours of CPE credit without leaving your home or office.
Why wait? Register today!