Oct. 24-25 | Cleveland
Register now for the 2012 Ohio Accounting Show near you for a variety of CPE topics – right on your home field. OSCPA is excited and ready to deliver two days of top-notch CPE and a first-class experience. We’re talking 3 shows, 6 days, 125 exhibitors, 225 sessions and more than 2,500 attendees.
These shows are OSCPA’s premiere events and feature a variety of CPE sessions on the topics that are shaping the profession:
- Explore possibilities for municipal income reform
- Learn about the latest changes to CAT and why some businesses are struggling to comply
- Look ahead to the 2014 health care reform strategies and options
- Discuss the potential impact of the upcoming election
- Open your eyes to the previously hidden expenses on your corporate retirement plans
We'll also feature tax updates, FASB hot topics, a legislative update, free career coaching and a technology lounge where you can ask questions and learn about the latest technology trends. Plus, you'll enjoy great networking and chances to win some great prizes.
Can’t make it to the show? You can still log on to the live video webcast and earn up to 16 CPE credits from your home or office. We also have show information available on the go, so you can access your customized agenda, session presentations and more via your smartphone or tablet. Register now!